1. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing global IT
2. Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures
and information security and control structures.
3. Analysis for new features or functions and bugs for IT systems.
4. Elicit requirements from business units.
5. Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job
expectations;planning,monitoring, and appraising job results;coaching,
counseling, and disciplining employees,initiating,coordinating, and enforcing
systems, policies, and procedures.
1. A bachelor degree in computer science or related.
2. 6 years in related experience and at least 2 years with managerial
3. Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
4. Knowledge of network principles, computer hardware, Windows Operating
Systems, Active Directory, Cisco Networking and VOIP.
5. Good analytical skills.
6. Fair for good interpersonal communication and leadership skill.
7. Have good understanding of the project management process.
MS. Allison [email protected]